I am opening a new thread for that one, since the old one was for my TI driver.
I was finally able to get a clean PWM low voltage signal out of the driver.
I found a few small errors that prevented me originally from getting results, due to me cutting too many corners when designing the board. Eventually I was able to contact an on-semi engineer who pointed out the biggest problem, which was really easy to solve, I had to connect the over-current sense to ground via 100R to bring it to 0.4V because I didn’t use a current sense shunt for proper sensing. RTFM. Apparently the board MUST use a current sense resistor as an integral component, else the logic cuts off the low power side to prevent an apparent overload. Originally I left that open which apparently brought the CIN high and shut it down. I also had a few incorrect values of the zenner diodes, but that was pure fat-finger when I picked the components.
Anyway I will try to post later more results when I load the driver with high current. The driver works just fine with low voltage, and the on-semi engineer confirmed low voltage for that board is perfectly fine, so my plan is to use a power-dissipation resistor to test 10A current at 15 volts before we graduate the board to driving a low amps low voltage servo motor which will be the ultimate test because as @runger pointed out at low power and static PWM the circuit may not charge the high side capacitors to trigger.
Edit: The power resistor is working fine, the driver maintains output, will move to driving a motor.
Edit2: The motor works. I am using a 1kw motor at 1kHz PWM. The driver gets really hot, I am running without a heatsink and the mode of operation is really inefficient so a lot of heat is generated. Also the trigger capacitors are too large for lower PWM and the 1kHz noise is a bit too much.
Conclusion: The driver works fine. Next steps are to prepare a real board with smaller high side capacitors suitable for 10 to 15kHz PWM and shunts and a heatsink and everything. And re-read the datasheet in case I missed anything
Here is a pic of the setup. Notice I am using the same supply for the logic and power, a really bad idea.