STM32G030 build failure in stm32_adc_utils.cpp (#539)

Hi, I’d like to work on #539.

I checked the current dev branch at commit ae7b3add. stm32_adc_utils.cpp still calls LL_ADC_INJ_IsTriggerSourceSWStart() unconditionally, and ADC_ChannelConfTypeDef::Offset is still assigned on non-F1 targets. This matches the compiler errors reported for STM32G030.

The issue has no linked PR. I also checked the open PRs and found none addressing this G0 build failure. PR #554 touches the same file but changes different code.

Before I start, would you prefer a small compatibility patch that:

1)guards APIs and fields unavailable on STM32G0

2)adds STM32G030 to CI to catch the regression

I can set up the Arduino toolchain, reproduce the build failure, and target the dev branch once the direction is confirmed.

1 Answer

1

Hi there!

Thanks for the initiative.

The ideal would be to make it in a way to change the minimum and add the g0 to the GitHub CI workflows so that we test it automatically.