SimpleFOC paper published in the Journal of Open Source Software 🎉

Hey guys!

We are very happy that SimpleFOClibrary has been used as a component of several research project and has made its way to several scientific papers. We are hoping that this trend is going to continue as the project matures and becomes more robust!
A short resume paper about SimpleFOC has been published in the Journal of Open Source Software:

SimpleFOC: A Field Oriented Control (FOC) Library for Controlling Brushless Direct Current (BLDC) and Stepper Motors
A. Skuric, HS. Bank( @hsbank ), R. Unger( @runger ), O. Williams( @Owen_Williams ), D. González-Reyes( @David_Gonzalez )
Journal of Open Source Software, 7(74), 4232, Full paper link

If you are interested in citing SimpleFOClibrary or some other component of SimpleFOCproject in your research, the best way probably is to cite this paper. :smiley:

Bibtex format
@article{simplefoc2022,
  doi = {10.21105/joss.04232},
  url = {https://doi.org/10.21105/joss.04232},
  year = {2022},
  publisher = {The Open Journal},
  volume = {7},
  number = {74},
  pages = {4232},
  author = {Antun Skuric and Hasan Sinan Bank and Richard Unger and Owen Williams and David González-Reyes},
  title = {SimpleFOC: A Field Oriented Control (FOC) Library for Controlling Brushless Direct Current (BLDC) and Stepper Motors},
  journal = {Journal of Open Source Software}
}
String format
Skuric et al., (2022). SimpleFOC: A Field Oriented Control (FOC) Library for Controlling Brushless Direct Current (BLDC) and Stepper Motors. Journal of Open Source Software, 7(74), 4232, https://doi.org/10.21105/joss.04232

Cheers!
Antun

10 Likes

:birthday: :raised_hands: :tada: :cake: :partying_face:

Woohoo very nice! :partying_face:

Cheers

Carelsbergh Stijn

1 Like

Cheers!

If my project goes well. I would publish a paper in IEEE and cite it.

2 Likes

Fantastic! We need more of these.

Cheers,
Valentine

1 Like

Remarkable! Well done folks. :champagne:

1 Like

Thanks @Antun_Skuric!

I had seen there was a draft, I was hoping to have a paper soon… so now I can cite it in my thesis work and for future project developments!

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Thanks for the information