Arduino SimpleFOC PowerShield v0.2 - Problems with JLCPCB order

Hello!

First of all thank you very much for your effort making SimpleFOC possible! :slightly_smiling_face:

Unfortunately I have a problem ordering the PCB for the PowerShield v0.2. I followed your video on YouTube

about how to order the PCB from JLCPCB, but when I’m uploading the BOM.xlsx and the Pick Place for SimpleFOCDriver.csv

it always says it’s an uncorrect format etc.

I tried to remodel the files according to their guide lines but it didn’t work out either.

Can you please help me with that?

Thank you and merry Christmas!

Lukas

@Lukas

Merry Christmas to you, too.

There are two separate issues with this order.

1. The two most important components for the Power Shield are out of stock (MOSFETs and current sensors), so even if you upload the BOM and PnP you are still not able to order due to the world-wide chip/silicon shortage.

2. JLC changed the BOM and PnP format, so not quite sure why it didn’t take it. I guess you are the first to order recently because you just didn’t know the components are not available.

Even if you fix the file formats, you need to wait for the components to come to the factory, which currently is sometime end of next year.

Cheers,
Valentine

Thank you for your help!

That is sad… I didn’t know that it might take so long. If someone has a board left over of the v0.2 I might buy it.