Can you kindly help me to optimal use your code, please.
I need to build round robot with hoverboard motors/drivers by hacking main board of hoverboard.
I need to configure code to control by:
- PWM and direction for each wheel separately,
- Control by UART
The main requirement make the robot run these sequences (by Arduino):
- Forward (in straight-line). (i.e. two wheel synchronized)
- Backward (in straight-line). (i.e. two wheel synchronized)
- Rotate around itself ( i.e. two motors with same speed but with different direction).
- Robot take angle in movement (say 30, or 45, … ) (i.e. one motor high speed than other with certain ratio)
My application is indoor, so, I need robot work in very very low-speed.
Any help please to make that by using online compiler (at: hoverboard online compiler:-) )
so I need to make configuration of the driver
and need to know the pseudo code to control driver by Arduino.
By the way, I have gyro to find and save direction of movement specially in Forward and Backward to synchronize the two motors.
Thanks in advance for your help.