I just created a MR for a major effort I spent the last couple of weeks to acheive.
It allows to sample 3 ADC pins and an SPI magneto at each PWM TOP event. It also uses _micros() to timestamp readings.
I spent significant time merging the dev branch back into my fork.
I think we should put more effort avoid duplication. functions defined in generic_mcu should not be cut & pasted to mcu_specific cpp files. in fact, we should maybe use OO programming there.
I only request one relatively minor API change only used with the LowsideCurrentSense class
I’ll eventually provide a .ino with a working example setup.